Sunday, April 24, 2016

10 Predictions For 'Game Of Thrones' As We Leave The Books Behind In Season Six

Game of Thrones Season 6 is almost upon us. The premiere of HBO’s fantasy drama airs this Sunday, and to kick things off I’ve decided to throw my hat into the prediction ring.
I try not to get too specific. Rather, I look at where the show will take our ever-growing cast of characters as we enter the home stretch. It’s harder than ever to say since we’ve left the books behind us now—at least for the most part.
Feel free to watch the video above, or read the written version below and let me know what you think. I, for one, am excited to enter these uncharted waters.
Jon SnowJon Snow’s Fate And Destiny
Perhaps the biggest question on everyone’s mind is whether or not Jon Snow is alive. I think it goes without saying that he is. Not only has Kit Harrington been spotted in costume on set for the filming of Season Six, savvy fans have spotted him in the first Season 6 trailer.
A more interesting question is whether the mystery of his backstory and heritage will finally be revealed. With Bran back in the picture, and images of Eddard Stark as a young man in the Season 6 trailer, I think it’s likely that we’ll finally learn whether or not Jon is actually the Eddard’s bastard, or the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. The old R+L=J theory will finally come true in Season 6.
I think the North will be even more critical a part of the story in Season 6, with not only Jon Snow but the Night’s Watch, the Red Lady Melisandre, and Davos Seaworth all playing major roles.

0 коммент.: